jruby/master f648c7d Benoit Daloze: [Truffle] A couple passing specs.
JRubyGithub has left #jruby [#jruby]
yfeldblum has quit [Ping timeout: 240 seconds]
headius: I have prepend fully working. Just working on the cleanup then I'll send a final PR.
vtunka has quit [Quit: Leaving]
havenwood has joined #jruby
hrm, what's the point of mvn/maven to specify dependencies in a pom.xml file if I have to specify the jars/dependencies all over again when running my code (-classpath)
I really wish it was as simple as bundler or something
not sure if I'm doing something wrong
diegoviola: Usually you'd build an uber jar or have some sort of exec task that would set up the classpath for you.
Or generate a proper manifest file.
bbrowning_ has joined #jruby
johnmuhl has quit [Quit: Connection closed for inactivity]
erikhatcher has joined #jruby
bbrowning has quit [Ping timeout: 255 seconds]
sferik has quit [Ping timeout: 250 seconds]
diegoviola: I have no idea how the Maven developers didn't seem to consider just running a normal Java application as a typical use case - it would be great if you could ask Maven for a class path and Java command line, but it just doesn't seem to want to work like that
how do I go into generating the manifest?
sferik has joined #jruby
kaawee has quit [Ping timeout: 265 seconds]
calavera has joined #jruby
sferik has quit [Client Quit]
josh-k_ has joined #jruby
it really is annoying, I can't believe how easy it is to do things with ruby instead of java
* chris: [Truffle] Work on singleton specs.
* tom.enebo: Change cloneForInliningClosure to be a generic clone() and an instance method of CFG. Fixed bug in clone where GEB was not being set (even though it was being cloned in DG).
* tom.enebo: Some CFG diamond removal (trivial) plus some other small changes. Make a generic BasicBlock.clone(InlineInfo). Remove callbase+wrappedirclosure conditionals and let IRClosure.cloneForInlining register with its lexical parent
* eregontp: [Truffle] Do not allow module functions to use self as it depends on context.
* tom.enebo: temp locl replace var clone missing
* tom.enebo: Note to self: dont ride your bike for 30 minutes jump off and commit your code
* tom.enebo: Stick a fork in rescueMap's eye...add rpc field to instr to eliminate need for map since all instrs need rpc anyways
* tom.enebo: Clone all instrs in linearized instr list so that when JIT starts it cannot mangle anything in those instrs. Cannot see any measurable startup impact in this change
* sss.lists: Fix a bunch of issues with cloning.
* chris: Minimal fixes to IR to get JRuby compiling again.
* chris: [Truffle] Time#- should use real rather than integral seconds.