Alright, if it ends up with the same API I'm happy with the change. I'll need to update wishbone-tool to use the new register name of `_xover` but that's fine.
Oh. That's what they were called before. Nevermind! Looks good to me.
Yes it should be in fact similar to your first version. I also reduced tx_fifo_depth/rx_fifo_depth on the crossover UART to minimize resource usage. (we already have buffering on the main uart so no need to have another buffering on the crossover UART).
CarlFK has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds]
CarlFK has joined #litex
I find the self.comb += self.uart.connect(self.uart_xover) not very elegand
I find the self.comb += self.uart.connect(self.uart_xover) not very elegant